Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Looking around

I woke up very early today, I think I still need some time to adjust.

We decided to drive to the mall where we can get my engagement ring resized as it is still a bit big. They told me that in case my finger gets puffy by time, it can be sized again. What a relief. We tried to do this in Hungary last year but they told me that they cannot guarantee that the diamonds will stay in after resizing...so I didn't want to take the risk. Now it is going to be perfect in 2 weeks. :)

After looking around in Dolphin Mall where I got dizzy in half an hour by staring at the variety of products they have...and where I could get lost easily without Otto, we decided to have a quick lunch as he needed to go to work in the afternoon.

The lunch was not Cuban, but I have to try the American way too, right? :)



Waiting for the chicken wings...



Selection of some American stuff. Yeah, I might get fat...



If you want to spice up your life.



Honestly, I can't complain.


PS: we will go and start running next week. :)

2 comments:

  1. I told u to be careful with the food :-D Just think of the size of ur bumper :-D By the way they told me the same thing about my dimond ring here in Hungary, in England and also in Algeria. so, hope ur ring will be safe. Xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As for my bumper: I try not to look at the mirror behind my back :D
    I hope everything will be fine with the ring, they gave us guarantee so it should be fine. (fingers crossed)

    ReplyDelete