Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Last summery update for 2014

Hello Everyone,

This will be probably the last post about summery plants and weather. Not because we are experiencing any cool weather down here but because I am already in a Christmas mood.
Yesterday I made hot wine with spices and baked a pumpkin pie...Both turned out delicious.

But let`s just get back to my plants for a last second before the holidays hit this year.




My pineapple plant is growing so fast...I can`t even keep up with it. Amazing. Also, the edges of the leaves are getting sharp!








I bought some succulents so I can have some experience with these plants too. They are cute, tiny creatures and do not need to much attention. I just water them once or twice a week and replanted them in fresh soil right after I took them home.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment