Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Plans for the Future


Hello,

So sorry for not posting for almost a year now. I can find many excuses but all in all I think it was mainly my laziness. Now many big things are happening and I finally decided to come back here and post about life: happiness, frustrations, obstacles, challenges, plans, ideas, adventures and everything that comes along.

Right now this picture that was taken in Hungary a bit more than a week ago is the perfect description of my life: sitting still, waiting for a storm to pass by (maybe even literally as tropical storm Erica is passing by Miami soon). Let`s see what the future holds. Now just trying to stay calm, positive and gather strength to come through with our issues/changes ahead.

Cheers for a bright future.




No comments:

Post a Comment