Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2016

In This Crazy World


So many things happened recently that trigger everyone`s feelings towards hate, anger and division.

It is really hard to control my thoughts and feelings so I don`t put myself to a dark place where it is difficult to come back from. It is also really hard to accept that other people have views that don`t even come close to the ones you stand for. The only thing I can do is to work on myself so that acceptance comes and I overcome my grief and I can look into the future with a fresh set of eyes. 

And I encourage you to do the same.

Karma works wonders and everything happens for a reason. These two rules work for me and build strength when I need it.

As long as your family and your loved ones are healthy, you don`t need anything else. Money, material things and everything that comes with them are not important at all. I truly believe so.


Hungary Summer of 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment